Midwest Public Relations and Marketing, Inc. is a seasoned, award-winning firm that increases client sales. We generate positive articles about our clients in newspapers, in magazines and on Internet news sites —
and create positive news segments on television and radio stations.
Public Relations was founded 18 years ago by its president,
Richard Brill, who has more than 40 years of comprehensive
public relations experience. Together, Midwest and Brill successfully
represented scores of companies. Our major emphasis has been
media relations — gaining strong news coverage in media
that count. We are skilled at business-to-business public
relations and consumer public relations. Midwest
Public Relations strongly believes that news coverage influences
behavior and motivates prospects. People respond to news that
benefits them. They pay attention, seek details and visit
the client. Companies and individuals respond likewise.
Midwest Public Relations
and its president have done this effectively for 40 years.
We successfully communicated retail chains and stores, real
estate services, professional organizations, technology and
eBusiness and telecommunications firms, medical and dental
organizations, and many other sectors.
Among our hallmarks:
- Midwest Public Relations is based in north suburban Chicago -- Wilmette, Illinois.
- We operate internationally, nationally and regionally for our clients.
- Our firm is business oriented.
- We deliver results.
- We maintain regular contact with our clients.
- We send comprehensive monthly reports that detail activities, results and plans.
- We employ the latest communications technologies.
- We stay on budget.